Stringkiller's Ibanez Electro Acoustic Summer 2000 Update
After using Dr Zebra's for the last six months (1995) I am now trying Thomasstik Infeld strings
Intial impressions are
I am also going to compare these with Elixir Gore text strings which I have on my Taylor EC 316 Electro acoustic.
- Good clear sound and harmonics
- Nice feel
- Slightly stiffer than similar gauge DR Zebra strings ( I had to tweak the truss rod)
- One Month later - yes a very smooth articulated and defined sound
- I'm getting rather fond of Thomasstik Infeld strings for this guitar
- 2006 onwards Elixirs are the only steel strings I use on all electric and acoustic guitars
These strings sound and feel super and every time I play with people they keep on asking me if I have just put the strings on.
Back to this Ibanez in Stringkiller's guitar gallery
To contact Dr Pickup Telephone 06 75 03 55 47